Artisans & Designers
Who are they ?
a Boutique Life Design Markets are about bringing to market goers an array of unique, gorgeous products designed by South Australian artisans and designers.
Our design markets are held every few months in the beautiful grounds of some of South Australia’s most prestigious schools; St John’s Grammar in Belair and Blackfriars Priory School in Prospect for example.
Our markets attract between around 2000 attendees to each market, we have had up to 4000! We are always looking at broadening our reach to increase our market attendance through new and innovative ways.
Why showcase with us …
- All artisans and designers are handpicked by the ABL team to ensure maximum opportunity
- Strong social media presence, TV campaign , postcard distribution, stobey pole corflutes and banner advertising
- We pride ourselves on regular, transparent communication and will always get back to you within 24 hours of any emails or phone messages
- All designer stalls inside one large venue
What you receive …
- 1 day stall hire marked out for you on market day
- Optional extras for hire – umbrellas, trestle tables (1.8 x .75m), power
- Optional market day event promotions; competitions, market discovery trails, fashion parades
- A complete floorplan of stallholders
- A menu from each food stallholder for pre-ordering your market day sustenance
- Market tips & tricks
- A closed group Facebook page purely for stallholders of each market
- A standard listing on www.aboutiquelife.com.au – Business name only
- Opportunity to have a premium listing on www.aboutiquelife.com.au
- Facebook promotion of your business & products in the weeks leading up to each market to our 4700 + followers
- Postcards to distribute and use to your own network
Any questions please email us at email@example.com and we will be only too happy to answer you.